2004 - Present Sierra Consulting Group, Inc. Manhasset, New York
- Oversee field operations, personnel and technical affairs.
- Oversee accounting, payroll, inspections and day to day operations.
- Customer relations and new business development.
2001 - 2004 GMA Consulting, Inc. Babylon, New York
- New client development and customer relations.
- Represent clients at arbitration
- Conduct surveys, inspections, evaluations and prepare reports, specifications and contracts.
- Oversee accounting, payroll and day to day operations.
1991 - 2001 George Murray & Associates, Inc. Babylon, New York
Executive Vice President
- Prepare specifications for new installations and modernization of elevators and escalators.
1988 - 1991 United Elevator Consultants, Inc. New York, New York
Director of Field Operations
- Oversee field personnel assigned to projects and customer relations.
- 1972 - 1988 Millar Elevator Industries, Inc. New York, New York
- Apprentice, Elevator Mechanic, Foreman
- Attended Local Union #3 (IBEW) Apprenticeship Training Program.
- Field mechanic responsible for maintaining and trouble shooting various elevator and
- escalator equipment.
- Field foreman responsible for overseeing route mechanics performance, special
- projects and customer relations.
Certified NYC Private Elevator Inspection Agency Director and Inspector
Nationally Certified Elevator Inspector – QEI from National Association of Elevator Safety
Safety Authorities (N.A.E.S.A.)
Certified and licensed by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ANSI/ASME)
National Associates of Elevator Safety Authorities (N.A.E.S.A)
National Association of Elevator Contractors (N.A.E.C.)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ANSI/ASME)
Former National Code Committee Member (ANSI/ASME)
International Association of Elevator Consultants (IAEC)